Sales Account Representative
- Sales - Charter
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
The role of this position is to generate revenue, by strategically delivering travel solutions through company-generated and self-generated leads while providing high caliber service to our customers. The Sales Account Representative must be highly motivated to achieve short, medium and long term revenue goals as established by the company.
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals set by the company which change based on the current sales strategy.
- Establish long-term, ongoing, repeat relationships by building rapport with customers.
- Negotiate and recommend pricing based on parameters as established by the Company.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of fleet availability and efficiency including empty legs.
- Travel on company business to meetings or sales events.
- Utilize company-provided leads to sell products which include rotation of email and inbound calls.
- Identify and understand the needs of the customer to recommend the most appropriate travel solution.
- Collaborate with sales team to foster a teamwork environment to achieve overall department and company objectives.
- Enter all prospect information into contact management database (Salesforce©) and provide all necessary fulfillments from initial inquiry.
- Conform to standard operating procedures for sales as established by the Company.
- Analyze the most cost-effective measures in moving fleet to generate the most revenue.
- Administer contract paperwork per product sold.
- Demonstrate work schedule flexibility as needed to ensure adequate coverage of in-bound sales phone lines.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects or events as assigned by the Manager of Charter and Agency Sales and Services or higher authority.
- High School diploma or GED required, with strong preference for bachelor's degree or applicable industry experience
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, confidence, and attention to detail with a willingness to continually learn.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.