- Operations - Cabin Attendants
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Travel Benefits
The Delta Private Jets (DPJ) Cabin Attendant is responsible for providing excellent customer service and safety to the Company's passengers.
- Must be adequately rested, qualified in accordance with DPJ Policy, and properly dressed in order to conduct a flight.
- Performs thorough pre-flight checks on the cabin emergency and safety equipment, medical supplies, and entertainment systems.
- Advises the Pilot in Command of any discrepancies found during pre-flight checks.
- Provides cabin safety and security for passengers and crewmembers.
- Advises the Pilot-in-Command of any situation that will affect the outcome of the flight or compromise the safety and comfort of the passengers and crew.
- Coordinates all inflight service requirements including food, beverages, and amenities.
- Orders, receives and inventories all supply orders in a timely and concise manner.
- Prepares (cooks), plates, and provides exquisite food and beverage service.
- Ensures all food service expenses and required reports are submitted and mechanical and/or service discrepancies are reported to the Pilot in Command.
- Provides feedback from each trip and submits service surveys, as required.
- Assists with acquiring aircraft stock supplies and cleaning.
- Performs the functions of cabin attendant to include:
- Open and remove a 40-pound emergency exit door.
- Move a 80-pound life raft through an aircraft's emergency exit.
- Position a passenger to perform CPR.
- Perform CPR.
- Stand for extended periods.
- Be seated during turbulence.
- Carry and store stock items, to include 24-pack cases of soft drinks, lifted to shoulder level.
- Perform duties as assigned by Manager, Inflight Services.
- Knowledgeable of the Cabin Attendant Training Manual, Company Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and other information pertinent to the position.
- Ability to complete a training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Ability to report within one hour of receiving assignment. Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while remaining calm.
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and demonstrate self-motivation.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.