- - Maintenance
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
The Fleet Reliability Specialist is responsible for continuous improvement of Delta Private Jets fleet dispatch availability and in-service reliability. Key activities include the comprehensive analysis of fleet performance, consensus building with stakeholders, action plan development, execution oversight and follow-up analysis to ensure effectivity of action plans. This role reports to the Director of Maintenance with routine report-out to the CEO and COO of DPJ. This role requires a dynamic self-starter with a strong background in data analytics, metrics development with solid business acumen. The demands of this job will reach across multiple processes and business units requiring the successful candidate to be a self-starter and comfortable with strategic and tactical projects. Strong team building skills with interpersonal savvy are required to be successful in this role.
- Analyzes, prepares, and reports on DPJ fleet reliability using the DPJ Fleet Reliability Index analysis tool and other data sources.
- Develop improvements to the DPJ Fleet Reliability Index tool as needed.
- Designs, implements, and tracks formal reliability initiatives; creates maintenance initiatives and crew procedures to enhance fleet reliability based on trends and data.
- Develop tracking plan for OEM's and part/material vendors to maximize fleet availability and reliability as indicated.
- Monitors, maintains, and reports on cabin interior appearance reliability
- Track aircraft AOG metrics, estimated return to service time reliability, service provider reliability, and logistical concerns in returning aircraft to service; makes recommendations and designs initiatives to positively affect performance in each area.
- Develops metrics for MRO performance and develop improvement activities with local leadership to strengthen operational performance.
- Coordinate engineering and repair instructions for the DPJ fleet; serves as a designated representative for all DPJ aircraft types with OEM's and suppliers.
- Develops metrics to measure expected part life; create initiatives to proactively replace on-board aircraft components prior to failure based on trends and data.
- Compile and analyze data related to the reliability function and prepare reports as required.
- Must be able to understand DPJ Maintenance and Operations Manuals, as well as applicable FAA Regulations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate preferred but not required.
- Green/Black Belt certification preferred.
- 3 years of aviation operations experience in Part 135 and/or 121 preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business jet performance capabilities and reliability metrics and programs.
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- A self-starter requiring minimal daily oversight operating in a very fast paced environment.
- Travel, less than 10%
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.