- - Maintenance
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
The Fleet Reliability Specialist is responsible for continuous improvement of Delta Private Jets fleet dispatch availability and in-service reliability. Key activities include the comprehensive analysis of fleet performance, consensus building with stakeholders, action plan development, execution oversight and follow-up analysis to ensure effectivity of action plans. This role reports to the Director of Maintenance with routine report-out to the CEO and COO of DPJ. This role requires a dynamic self-starter with a strong background in data analytics, metrics development with solid business acumen. The demands of this job will reach across multiple processes and business units requiring the successful candidate to be a self-starter and comfortable with strategic and tactical projects. Strong team building skills with interpersonal savvy are required to be successful in this role.
- Analyzes, prepares, and reports on DPJ fleet reliability using the DPJ Fleet Reliability Index analysis tool and other data sources.
- Develop improvements to the DPJ Fleet Reliability Index tool as needed.
- Designs, implements, and tracks formal reliability initiatives; creates maintenance initiatives and crew procedures to enhance fleet reliability based on trends and data.
- Develop tracking plan for OEM's and part/material vendors to maximize fleet availability and reliability as indicated.
- Monitors, maintains, and reports on cabin interior appearance reliability
- Track aircraft AOG metrics, estimated return to service time reliability, service provider reliability, and logistical concerns in returning aircraft to service; makes recommendations and designs initiatives to positively affect performance in each area.
- Develops metrics for MRO performance and develop improvement activities with local leadership to strengthen operational performance.
- Coordinate engineering and repair instructions for the DPJ fleet; serves as a designated representative for all DPJ aircraft types with OEM's and suppliers.
- Develops metrics to measure expected part life; create initiatives to proactively replace on-board aircraft components prior to failure based on trends and data.
- Compile and analyze data related to the reliability function and prepare reports as required.
- Must be able to understand DPJ Maintenance and Operations Manuals, as well as applicable FAA Regulations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate preferred but not required.
- Green/Black Belt certification preferred.
- 3 years of aviation operations experience in Part 135 and/or 121 preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business jet performance capabilities and reliability metrics and programs.
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- A self-starter requiring minimal daily oversight operating in a very fast paced environment.
- Travel, less than 10%
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media