- - Flight Control
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Responsible for the timely, accurate, and efficient coordination and execution of the daily flight schedule within the parameters of all Company and FAR requirements.
- Ensure all crewmembers are accurately briefed or re-briefed of any and all duty assigned by Delta Private Jets (DPJ) in accordance with the DPJ Flight Control Operations Manual, General Operations Manual, Company Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, and department guidelines.
- Exercise Operational Control of all DPJ flight activity; ensure that all appropriate Company and regulatory requirements are met for each flight before trip authorization.
- Ensure that the safety and legality of each flight operated on a DPJ aircraft.
- Ensure required trip sheets and all other required trip documents are sent to and received by the appropriate crewmembers.
- Ensure all required customs, immigration, international handling requirements, or foreign government regulations and requirements are met for every flight segment.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely flight following for the DPJ fleet and any supplier providing lift and the efficient dissemination of such information to Client Services, Crew Scheduling, Revenue Management, Maintenance, and all other interested parties.
- Responsible for obtaining, monitoring, tracking, and disseminating any operational restriction to daily operations including, but not limited to: NOTAMs, TFRs, noise restrictions, FBO hours of operation, and airport capabilities.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring weather and air traffic control status and any other possible schedule interruption to Client Services, Crew Scheduling, Sales, Revenue Management, Maintenance Control, and all other interested parties as necessary.
- Coordinate and arrange all trip logistics for crew and passengers as required including, but not limited to, catering, hotels, ground transportation, and airline services.
- Ensure all crewmembers and trips are scheduled in accordance with the FARs, DPJ Flight Control Operations Manual, General Operations Manual, department guidelines, and Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate daily schedule to ensure each flight segment meets all company and FAR requirements including but not limited to: crew currency, crew qualifications, crew duty requirements, aircraft airworthiness, and that all weather requirements are met.
- Schedule turnkey/charter managed/variable lease owner trips and all subsequent trip arrangements (catering, ground transport, hotels, positive space, etc.)
- Coordinate managed aircraft maintenance requirements and controlled fleet owner trips with Maintenance Control.
- Quote trips on managed aircraft, as well as owner-generated charters, and variable lease owner trips.
- Submit and process owner approval requests on managed aircraft
- Compile and analyze data related to the dispatch function; prepare reports as required.
- Train and evaluate OCC employees as assigned by the Director of OCC; create training courseware as needed.
- Perform the duties of a Crew Scheduler or Crew Scheduling Lead as needed.
- Handle OCC administrative tasks including, but not limited to, crewmember subscription management, Border Overflight Exemption, Master Crew List, and DAASP.
- Create, update, and archive FOS records, including, but not limited to, aircraft, company, passenger, vendor, personnel, and documents.
- Create, update, and execute checklists related to member, owner, crewmember, and OCC personnel on-boarding and exits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Flight Control Lead, Director of the OCC, or higher authority.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the DPJ Flight Control Operations Manual, General Operations Manual, FAA and International Regulations, Company Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to duties.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A bachelor's degree in aviation, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of business jet performance capabilities.
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- FAA Dispatch License or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.