Charter Services Advisor
- Sales - Charter
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Life
The Charter Services Advisor provides primary day-to-day communication with and service support to DPJ's charter broker clients. This role supports DPJ's overall charter sales effort by providing the customer service and logistical oversight associated with all travel for wholesale charter clients.
- Coordinate with wholesale charter clients on all trip details after an accepted trip including passenger manifests, dates of birth and all trip details.
- Deliver all trip sheets and itineraries to wholesale charter clients in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Revenue Management and Charter Sales on pass down and trip support functions when shift begins and ends.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all clients.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails regarding charter trips in a timely and accurate manner.
- When applicable, arrange passenger logistics including catering, ground transportation, etc.
- Develop and maintain profiles for all broker organizations.
- Know and explain the terms and conditions of the DPJ charter contract.
- Maintain current working knowledge of DPJ aircraft fleet and product offerings.
- Provide Flight Following with Customer.
- Handle any post flight customer surveys.
- Perform all other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Manager of Charter and Agency Sales or higher authority.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks at once.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and willingness to continually learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check. As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media