Avionics Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance - Shop
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Perform operations assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance or Manager of Maintenance.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft communication, navigation, pulse, flight control, voice recorder, flight data recorder, TCAS systems, instrumentation, and electrical/electronic accessories and systems.
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a neat and proficient manner according to the Company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture's maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must hold a current Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate.
- One or two years related experience, working under the direct supervision of a senior Avionics Technician.
- Must be knowledgeable of the FAR's.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media