Captain - GIVSP - Charleston, SC
- Operations - TM Crew
- Charleston, SC, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Responsible for the safe, legal, and efficient operation of each flight assignment as a turnkey managed employee.
- Has the authority and responsibility to operate the aircraft and delay, cancel, modify, or discontinue a flight when conditions dictate.
- During flight time, is in command of the aircraft and crew and is responsible for the safety of the passengers, crewmembers, contents, and the airplane.
- Determine that all crewmembers have met duty time limitations, rest requirements, and are qualified, current, properly dressed, and able to complete the flight assignment.
- Ensure all crewmembers possess all applicable certificates, licenses, and permits.
- Ensure all facets of trip planning including weather, navigation, facilities, aircraft airworthiness, aircraft performance, security, and customer requests are conducted in accordance with FAA Regulations, Company Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure all preflight, cockpit and post-flight checks are completed in accordance with the AFM, Standard Operating Procedures, and Company Operations Manual.
- Ensure crew compliance with all Company policies and procedures, directives, Operations Specifications, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Complete and submit all post-flight documentation including flight sheets, maintenance discrepancies, receipts for customer billing, customer service surveys, and required FAA reports.
- Ensure crew performance in accordance with Crew Resource Management principles.
- May delegate functions and duties to other crewmembers, but retains full responsibility.
- Participate proactively in safety and quality systems by identifying, reporting, and mitigating hazards and quality issues; providing timely input to management and applying systems processes to address quality and safety issues.
- Must maintain First Class Medical.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Chief Pilot or higher authority.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 4,000 hours total time, 3,000 PIC, 1,000 turbine, Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), and First Class Medical.
- Must reside in close proximity (within one hour) to CHS, or be willing to relocate.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media