Compensation Specialist (Contractor)
- - Human Resources
- Erlanger, KY, USA
To assist with the development and delivery of Delta Private Jets (DPJ) compensation programs for management and frontline employees. This contractual position will report to the Director of Human Resources with a set timeline to achieve a completed updated compensation program.
Perform job evaluations, recommend options, benchmark with similar industries and research salary surveys. Review and analyze external compensation trends and regulatory changes impacting the airline industry. Review and update job descriptions for the purpose of pricing jobs. Work closely with the Director of HR to deliver recommendations for the company salary structures and provide updates on compensation policies and procedures. Responsible for delivering to the HR Director a finished product containing all listing of Jobs with current job descriptions, job family mapping, along with salary range and recommendations from internal audits performed as requested in regard to compensation.
- Must have at least 5 years of compensation experience.
- Possess strong analytical skills and be extremely proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Benefits experience and working knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with laws and regulations affecting compensation required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude required.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with other individuals both internal and external to DPJ.
- Must be results oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding deadlines with attention to detail and follow-through under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasional domestic travel to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check. As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media