Line Service Technician (Ramp Agent)
- - FBO
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
The Line Service Technician maintains a high-degree of safety and customer satisfaction by providing front-line customer service through aircraft and facility support.
- Perform both public and non-public contact with crew members, pilots, and passengers.
- Load and unload luggage, golf clubs, and some freight.
- Clean, marshal, and push back aircraft by tug and/or hand.
- Operate motor vehicles including various fuel trucks with high cabins, shuttle van, and aircraft tugs.
- Fuel aircraft in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform quality control checks on equipment and fuel.
- Haul equipment as necessary to clean and/or maintain aircraft.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of safety and compliance related protocols.
- Assist with all operational aspects of the fixed base operation and non-safety sensitive operations in the hangar.
- Assist with parts inventory and paperwork.
- Maintain and strive to exceed customer services standards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good will in all areas.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Line Service Technician Supervisor, Manager of Fixed Base Operations, or higher authority.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Good driving record.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly for aircraft operational hook up.
- Ability to de-ice aircraft using high pressure hoses.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Well groomed appearance and uniform standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media