Line Service Technician (Ramp Agent)
- - FBO
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
The Line Service Technician maintains a high-degree of safety and customer satisfaction by providing front-line customer service through aircraft and facility support.
- Perform both public and non-public contact with crew members, pilots, and passengers.
- Load and unload luggage, golf clubs, and some freight.
- Clean, marshal, and push back aircraft by tug and/or hand.
- Operate motor vehicles including various fuel trucks with high cabins, shuttle van, and aircraft tugs.
- Fuel aircraft in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform quality control checks on equipment and fuel.
- Haul equipment as necessary to clean and/or maintain aircraft.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of safety and compliance related protocols.
- Assist with all operational aspects of the fixed base operation and non-safety sensitive operations in the hangar.
- Assist with parts inventory and paperwork.
- Maintain and strive to exceed customer services standards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good will in all areas.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Line Service Technician Supervisor, Manager of Fixed Base Operations, or higher authority.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Good driving record.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly for aircraft operational hook up.
- Ability to de-ice aircraft using high pressure hoses.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Well groomed appearance and uniform standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.