Director of Maintenance
- - Executive
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental Vision, 401K, Flight Benefits
The Director of Maintenance, (DOM) is a key leadership role across several functional business units within Delta Private Jets, (DPJ). The DOM has regulatory control and oversight all maintenance activity for the 135-operating and 145-repair station certificates. They will provide leadership and guidance of all maintenance activities on the DPJ fleet through Maintenance Control and associated vendors, as well as in house leadership. They will drive business development and the expansion of the 145-repair station to improve support of the DPJ fleet as we as growth in retail maintenance services. This leader will develop preventative maintenance actions and reliability improvements using fleet and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) data. They are responsible for the safe and compliant operation of DPJ Fixed Base Operations (FBO) and maintenance operations personnel. They will ensure financial and operational performance targets are established and tracked for the departments in their charge. The DOM will create a culture of continuous improvement and engagement across functional teams and work groups.
- The DOM is responsible for the safe and compliant execution of maintenance for all aircraft on the DPJ operating certificate and those maintained under the DPJ 145 repair station authority in CVG and FLL. They will ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures while exceeding regulatory requirements.
- They are a change agent with the proven ability to develop and implement reliability and process improvements to strengthen fleet health using in house and OEM data.
- They are responsible for leading the Maintenance Control team to effectively manage and coordinate all activities for contract maintenance and on call service providers.
- Develop strong business relationships to ensure effective support of resources across the operation, to include OEM's, maintenance service providers, parts, materials, and engineering support.
- Develops consistent staffing and maintenance plans to optimize fleet utilization targets for scheduled and unscheduled events. Create metrics to aid in the development of action plans to continually refine the business.
- Responsible for the CVG FBO and all ground and hangar tenant operations located within.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred with a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Extensive experience developing trend analysis, data analytics, and process improvement
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in leading large and diverse work teams across multiple locations
- Development and oversight of financial operating plans
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.