- - Maintenance Control
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
Coordinates and communicates real time aircraft status and maintenance requirements between Flight Control, Maintenance, and Operations.
- Provide the Crew Scheduling and Flight Control Departments with real-time aircraft status focusing primarily on aircraft in work, awaiting maintenance, and/or awaiting parts.
- Assist in tracking, updating, and scheduling of service checks and inspections.
- Advise aircraft crews on maintenance discrepancies and proper procedures for corrective action.
- Assist contract maintenance and crews in diagnosis/troubleshooting of maintenance discrepancies.
- Arrange, provide shipping labels, and pack parts to ensure the most timely repair solution for AOG maintenance.
- Authorize deferral maintenance items in accordance with Delta Private Jets MEL, CDL, and GMM procedures.
- Track all deferred items and coordinate with parts and scheduling to affect a timely repair.
- Make timely decisions on schedule changes to resolve conflicts between the maintenance schedule and daily operations schedule.
- Monitor all maintenance and ensure maintenance paperwork for correctness and proper routing prior to releasing aircraft for service to Flight Control.
- Authorize aircraft for return to service prior to any flight.
- Arrange for maintenance at remote stations for AOG maintenance on aircraft and/or ferry flight inspections.
- Ensure only qualified mechanics perform maintenance on the aircraft fleet in accordance with the Delta Private Jets General Maintenance Manual.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Control or higher authority.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Minimum three years of aviation maintenance experience with maintenance control experience in Part 135 and/or 121 preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.