- Operations - Cabin Attendants
- National, CA, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for passengers' safety and customer service.
- Adequately rested, qualified in accordance with Delta Private Jets (DPJ) Policy, and properly dressed in order to conduct a flight.
- Perform thorough pre-flight checks on the cabin emergency and safety equipment, medical supplies, and entertainment systems.
- Advise the pilot-in-command of any discrepancies found during pre-flight checks.
- Provide cabin safety and security for passengers and crewmembers.
- Advise the pilot-in-command of any situation that will affect the outcome of the flight or compromise the safety and comfort of the passengers and crew.
- Coordinate all in-flight service requirements including food, beverages, and amenities.
- Order, receive, and inventory all supply orders in a timely and concise manner.
- Prepare (cook), plate, and provide exquisite food and beverage service.
- Ensure all food service expenses and required reports are submitted and mechanical and/or service discrepancies are reported to the pilot-in-command.
- Provide feedback from each trip and submits service surveys, as required.
- Assist with acquiring aircraft stock supplies and cleaning.
- Perform the functions of a cabin attendant to include:
- Open and remove a 40-pound emergency exit door.
- Move an 80-pound life raft through an aircraft's emergency exit.
- Position a passenger to perform CPR.
- Perform CPR.
- Stand for extended periods.
- Be seated during turbulence.
- Carry and store stock items, to include 24-pack cases of soft drinks, lifted to shoulder level.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Chief Pilot or higher authority.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable of the Cabin Attendant Training Manual, Company Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and other information pertinent to the position.
- Ability to complete a training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift and move an 80-pound life raft.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while remaining calm.
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and demonstrate self-motivation.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media