Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance - Shop
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Perform maintenance on aircraft for the 145 MRO based in CVG.
- Directly responsible to the Supervisor of Maintenance (First Shift) or Manager of Maintenance for the operation he/she is assigned.
- Ability to dispatch in a short period of time to repair aircraft.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Manager of
- Maintenance or the Quality Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture's maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must hold a current Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate.
- Must be knowledgeable of the FAR's.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.