Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance - Shop
- Erlanger, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Perform maintenance on aircraft for the 145 MRO based in CVG.
- Directly responsible to the Supervisor of Maintenance (First Shift) or Manager of Maintenance for the operation he/she is assigned.
- Ability to dispatch in a short period of time to repair aircraft.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Manager of
- Maintenance or the Quality Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture's maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must hold a current Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate.
- Must be knowledgeable of the FAR's.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.